- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of its delivery in its original condition, tags intact, accompanied by its receipt for a full refund, less shipping charges.
- All items that fail to be returned in their original condition will not be credited to the customer. We do not accept returns on items that have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged in any way.
- We are unable to accept returns at our retail location that were purchased online.
- We are unable to accept returns for items purchased at other retail locations or other websites.
- Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. Please note that we do not refund original or return shipping charges. We recommend that you insure your package and use a shipper, such as UPS or Federal Express, that allows you to track your package. We are unable to accept a return COD.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to reflect on the original form of payment. A confirmation email will be sent to notify you of the return.
- After 14 days, all sales are final with no price adjustments.
- All sales are final on discounted or marked down items.
- christinalehr.com welcomes you to exchange a particular item for a different size or color. Unfortunately we cannot accept exchanges for a different style at this time. All customers will be held responsible for the shipping of all exchanged items.
- Request a Return by contacting customer care within 14 days of placing order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Ship return items to address:
DTLA Brand Inc.
c/o Christina Lehr
3151 E Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Return packages must be postmarked no later than 30 days from date of original purchase.
- Claims for packages lost or damaged in transit must be made by the shipper. Christina Lehr is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to forces outside of our control such as weather.
- Christina Lehr does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that a return package is lost, stolen or mishandled. We reserve the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements at Christina Lehr’s sole discretion.
- Please note that we currently only offer shipping within the domestic United States.
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground or UPS 2nd Day Air. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses, which are not available through UPS. Orders cannot be shipped COD.
- All shipments within the domestic US are shipped via UPS. To estimate the total delivery time for your purchase, please allow two to three business days to process your order for shipment in addition to the time indicated by your preferred shipping method (i.e. UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air). Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. In general orders placed by 3PM EST will be processed within one business day. Orders placed after 3PM EST will be processed within two business days.
- The shipping fee will be adjusted upon check-out based on the destination of your order.
- Christina Lehr cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays.
- All ground orders should arrive in approximately five to seven business days after shipping.
2nd Day Delivery
- Your order should arrive in two business days after shipping if ordered by 3:00pm EST. Please note 2nd day orders placed before 3:00pm EST Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will be processed Monday and should arrive in two business days after shipping. 2nd day orders placed after 3:00pm EST Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will be processed Tuesday and should arrive in two business days after shipping. Some zip codes are not available for this service.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your purchase has been shipped, which will include the tracking number of your shipment. If you are not completely satisfied or if there is a discrepancy with your order, please retain all documentation/packaging and contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com .
- Christina Lehr insures each purchase from the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for purchased goods passes on to you.